Here we go. It’s GO TIME!!
This time tomorrow, I’ll either be in Baltimore, or well on my way whether it’s by 2 wings or 4 wheels. It’s been a year since my last adventure at EMS Today, let’s see if this one can end up better (like actually being there for my flight IF I fly).
While traveling tomorrow, I hope to make it in time for the AHA Lunch & Learn entitled “2010 Guidelines Are Out, You Recertified…Now What?” and the opening keynote.
Then the exhibit hall to meet some folks. Word on the street (and in the motor pool, and in the pt. admin office, and in the mess hall) is that there’s going to be a fellow there worthy of an ANTHEM, who motivates us using the BLUE STAR, and for folks to CALL 911 on scene. Something about him premiering a new song or something.
Also get to see some folks from Talon Rescue, AHA, Zoll, and Veinlite.
I’ll be blogging while I’m on the road/in the air.
Til next time…
No comments:
Post a Comment